Finding the right benefits partner for your business needs is important.
Each year we handle tens of thousands of client questions & requests and receive thousands of happiness score ratings and feedback on how we are doing. Client feedback helps us create change and resolve issues in a more efficient way.
In 2015 we implemented a new system, The Happiness Score, that enables us to measure our staff on their service levels to you.
- Our service is tested in every email, phone call, and interaction we have with our clients by allowing you to easily rate each action as Great, Okay or Not Good.
- We analyze all of this data in order to provide real-time customer service reports, feedback, and staff training.
- We rely heavily on your happiness scores of our staff with ratings and even feedback comments.
Happiness Score data allows us to:
- Measure our team’s performance
- Spot trends to prevent ongoing issues
- Establish new training for our team
- Develop staffing schedules for peak customer service times
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our communication
For select groups over 100 employees we offer stewardship reports that can prove what the level of customer service is over the course of the year. We are proud to report that we consistently rank in the high 90s percentile for excellent customer service as rated by the employees we serve.
Do you (Employers and Employees) get the “GreatService” you deserve from your insurance partner? Do you know the happiness Score of your employees?