In-house resources allow us to serve you, our client, in a fast, efficient and timely way. Whether it is a walk down the hall to a subject matter expert or a design session with our marketing professionals on-demand, we move at the Speed of Business.
Having professional staff in-house beyond what you would normally find in a typical insurance brokerage allows us to pass the WIA advantage along to you.
- Subject Matter Consultants – Our business philosophy is to train our staff in specialized areas of the insurance industry. Did you know our staff has helped train hundreds of agents/brokers in industry certification classes?
- Legal – We have multiple attorneys in our offices that understand employee benefits, employment law, risk management, crisis management and other fields of importance.
- Risk/Crisis Managers – For select clients, we have in-house risk managers and crisis managers that are tops in their fields. Did you know we have created and designed crisis management protocols that help over 100,000 employees worldwide? All developed in-house and tailored to clients needs.
- Multi-Media Professionals– In 2017-2018 we were recognized as being a SAG/AFTRA top studio in the state of Georgia for our television PSAs, videos and multimedia ability with our in-house studio.
- Print-Design Artists, whether it is creating custom employee benefit books on the fly or developing marketing materials to communicate your message across to employees and stakeholders we do it all.
- Software/Platform Developers We spot the needs of the clients we serve in specific niches and oftentimes develop platforms to bring in specialty services in easy to use platforms, systems, and online training. All custom made!
- Published Experts – Industry experts are often published. We have multiple staff leaders that have published articles and we have even been featured on the cover of some of our industries most important publications.
By partnering with us, our customers have said they were able to:
- Alleviate the pressure and responsibility for decision-making
- Temper the stress of selecting risk solutions
- Lean on our team to provide in-depth knowledge of technical and fundamental principles of risk-related products.
- Advise their C-Suite that each of the details all the way down to Legal and Compliance issues were considered, analyzed and managed.